When we frame interactions with families coming from a place of building opportunities to learn from their child’s first teacher we can start having a meaningful conversation with parents. Finding time to build those relationships requires creativity, effort and time to engage with parents in any way possible.
- All In! Finding Ways to Create Partnerships with Families in Your School
- Creating Meaningful Transitions from PreK-K
- In, Out and Around the Box: Creative Ways to Partner with Families.
- Woodson Parent Blog
- Search Institute
- Learn Forward: An Invitation to the the Most Important Journeys of a Child. Learn Forward Solutions Inc.
- Help?!? I am having a hard time connecting face to face with a family and we are approaching the end of the first month of school-what should I do?
- How has technology and social media enhanced relationships with parents and provided them a lens into the learning of their child?
- A tough conversations is coming, how do you prepare?
Want to know how to Work with families