So we know the ‘why’ behind this work. Chapter two helps to find the ‘how’ do we learn and lead from this knowledge-in whatever position you hold in your school or district. This ‘active’ listening allows us to be in the classrooms, on the playground, and in parent drop off lanes to see the learning in meaningful ways.
- Unconventional Leadership in the Early Years-Podcast with Better Leaders Better Schools.
- Teacher for the Day. Reflections from a Principal turned Kindergarten Teacher.
- Hall P., Simeral A., ( 2008) Building Teachers’ Capacity for Success: A Collaborative Approach for Coaches and School Leaders. ASCD.
- In what ways could you expand your ‘feet’ work in your school/district/community?
- How can you document this learning? How are you thanking those who you are visiting?
- What time management strategies will be necessary to delegate tasks to dedicate time to this type of work?
Want to know one way to lead from your feet?